NetMeter is a good, free software only available for Windows, being part of the category Networking software with subcategory Analysis (more specifically Bandwidth Monitors).
It's available for users with the operating system Windows 95 and previous versions, and it is available in English. The program version is 1.1.3 and was updated on 11/14/2007.
Since we added this software to our catalog in 2007, it has managed to achieve 238.519 installations, and last week it gained 157 downloads.
NetMeter is a not that heavy software that will not require as much free space than most programs in the section Networking software. It's a program mostly downloaded in India, Indonesia, and Bangladesh.
- NetMeter won't be visible in Windows' Alt-Tab list anymore when "Show window caption" is disabled
- On systems with multiple monitors NetMeter will now restore on the monitor it was on last
- On startup NetMeter will now check if the graph window is inside the visible desktop area. If not, the position will be reset to the default values
- Warning messages are now centered on the desktop
- Fixed option "Notify monitoring problems" (it was broken in version 1.0.0)
- On Windows 2000 and newer, NetMeter now uses a TrueType font for all menus (ClearType!)
- Added option "Use old display unit descriptions". If enabled it will display "KB" instead of "KiB" for example. This option has no effect on traffic calculation.
- It is now possible to choose between 4 different display units: Kilobit, Kibibit, Kilobyte and Kibibyte
- It is now possible to change the display unit for the totals menu
- Added display units "Terabit", "Tebibit", "Terabyte" and "Tebibyte"
- Improved interface handling in IP-Helper module
- Changed some program icons
- Many other changes and bug fixes